Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases including Glaucoma
Copyright © 2014 Eye Wellness Center All Rights Reserved
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as Amblyopia(lazy eye), Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder), Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Stroke, Whiplash, TBI, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness.
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement.
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight! Learn more about symptoms of visual problems which affect reading, learning, school and sports success.